Website Bank Of America
Are you interested in analyzing companies and industries and communicating with investors? Our Global Research summer intern program offers you the opportunity to leverage your skill set to research, write, and publish market-leading investment analysis at Institutional Investor’s #1 Global Research Firm. As a summer intern you will have a strong platform to launch your career in conducting primary research, building financial models, and writing franchise pieces that are valued by institutional clients.
Our Global Research organization supports the institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions.
- Conducting financial, statistical and industry analysis on companies and the industry to support the team’s investment thesis.
- Initiating and building relationships with clients to develop a network of contacts appropriate to the industry, country or asset market covered.
- Learning fundamentals of industry and companies covered by the team, and researching sector trends that may impact company/sector recommendations.
- Writing short notes and lengthy reports (primers) on economies, markets and/or industries; writing sections of daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
- Assembling historical financial models using SEC filings, company conference calls, and press releases.
To apply for this job please visit campus.bankofamerica.com.